For Dial up customers:
DNS should automatically be configured when dialing into the Community Web service.
For DSL users:
For Windows 98 SE, 2000, and ME:
1. Click Start, go to Settings, and choose Control panel fom the list.
For Windows XP users:
1. Click Start and click on Control Pannel
2. Find the Network Icon, double click it.
3. Find Local Area Connection , Right click on the Icon and Select Properties.
4. In the Network Connection box, Under the "This connection uses..." box, select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
5. With Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) selected, click on Properties.
If not already selected, click the circular button next to "Use the following DNS server Addresses:"
7. Fill in the following information:
Primary DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
8. Click OK to exit Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties
9. Click OK to Exit Local Area Connection Properties.
10. Close the Control Panel.